To put it “simply”, Jess’s Repair toner is just like my Amex. I never leave home without it. It’s perfect for a quick spray after a workout to cool and hydrate your skin. It’s also the first thing I put on my face when I wake up in the morning. It’s a must-have.
This is my second time purchasing the toner and I love it. Even if I do nothing else with my skin, I always use this to keep my skin hydrated, which is very much needed in the California sunshine. I am not a huge lavender fan so I was concerned at first that the smell could be off putting for me but it has a really delicate fragrance so I had nothing to worry about.
This toner is great for taking away my redness, and I love the smell!
The toner spray is so nice and refreshing. Super-fast shipping. I received my order the next day.
- Camu Camu is brilliant for helping to protect skin from the sun due to its high content of Vitamin C. We chose Camu Camu to help combat the damaging effects UV has on collagen.
- Coconut water works from the inside out to hydrate the skin. Coconut water has been shown to decrease excess sebum production through its toning and cleansing properties.
- Cytokinin helps regulate cellular health, keeping connective tissues in the face strong and hydrated, resulting in the decreased appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
- Arnica Extract is a powerful anti-inflammatory tool used to help calm redness and irritation in the skin. Great for healing dry sensitive skin and calming any redness, great post-sun
- You can use the toner on cleansed skin before your moisturizer; it will help your treatment products and moisturizer penetrate better.
- Spray the toner to set your make-up.
- Always after sun exposure and even during.
- Use at night for the calming effect.
- Keep it at your desk and spray to refresh throughout the day or when you get irritated at your co-worker.
- Keep in your gym back to help calm the skin after a workout.
- Chill in your fridge in the hot summer months and then take to the pool.
- Spray your dog when he won’t stop barking at the UPS truck.
- Keep in your bag for sports games and don’t forget to spray the kids!
- There are endless options for how to use this toner and the good news is you cannot overdo it.
water. lavender floral water. coconut water. populus tremuloides bark extract. arnica extract. camu camu extract. radish root ferment. selaginella lepidophylla extract